Meeow! is one of four applique designs that are just right for shoe lovers. It’s the third in my series of shoe designs I call my “shoe gallery”. I designed these fun, colorful shoes several years ago, when I started designing and painting needlepoint canvases, and they were such a hit! I’ve used them on note cards, in calendars…even Christmas cards.
Meeow! is a high style stiletto mule. The original design is in leopard print with hot pink marabou accents. Make it in leopard and pink, or mix things up with different fabrics, textures, and colors. So stylish!
These stylish shoe designs make fashionable gifts for the shoe lovers in your life. Create pillows, wall hangings, quilt blocks, and more. If you can sew, you can easily follow these patterns. Make a few (or all) of my shoe designs for a fun grouping on sofa or wall!
You’ll find easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions that walk you through creating a pillow or wall hanging. Each design combines applique, quilting and three-dimensional accents.
Another great thing about the “shoe gallery” patterns is their versatility. These shoe pattern designs can be used for other DIY art projects, as well. Here are just a few ideas:
- Trace and paint them onto canvases, wooden signs, walls, floors, even furniture and plates
- Create a stencil by tracing the pattern onto stencil plastic and sponge-paint them on all of the stuff above.
- Roll out fondant and use the pattern or stencil to cut out decorative accents for cakes.
- Create banners, table signs and more by tracing on card stock, cutting and assembling pieces.
- What else can you think of?
Other shoe designs include:
Bohemian Rainbow – colorful boho style in a high wedge sandal with ankle tie
Gabrielle – spectator T-strap inspired by fashion icon Coco Chanel
Style Diva– peep-toe platform with vamp accent…a bit of disco style
Click on the links above to check out the other shoe design patterns.
- Finished pillow or wall hanging: 14″ x 14″
- Shoe applique only: 6 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- 9-page instruction book with full-size patterns and layout
- Bonus coloring page